Closemore! Immigration Law: Business & Employment Visas – What You Need to Know.
Closemore! Sponsored by Winter Park Real Estate Attorney Roland H. Acosta of Roland H. Acosta & Associates, PA and Lori Matoff of United Buying Finance Service. Please join us on Wednesday, June 11th at 8:30 am at the Einstein Bros. Bagels in Maitland, Florida for an informative presentation on Immigration Law. Business and Employment Visas – Everything You Need Know, presented by Thomas Rieglar, Esq. immigration attorney.
“Immigration Law: Everything you would want to know about Business and Employment Visas”
Featuring Thomas L. Rieglar, Esquire Immigration Attorney
Join us as we learn more from Attorney Riegler about three areas for business and employment Visas including:
- H-1B Visa – Temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations.
- L Visas – Working visas that can expire in 3 months or 7 years.
- E Visas – Visas for foreign investors.
About Mr. Riegler:
Tom Riegler attended Grand Valley State University. He received his Juris Doctor degree in 1977 from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School and became licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan, May, 1978.
Tom’s experience includes:
- Criminal defense representation, including capital cases and criminal appellate representation.
- Engaged in general civil practice matters, e.g. wills/trusts, domestic matters, real estate transactions, developer representation, contract preparation, review and negotiations, and civil litigation.
- Represented a west Michigan Economic Development Corporation.
- Represented individuals and businesses in business start ups, business ventures, foreign investments in the U.S., and non-profit corporations.
- Consulted and represented businesses and individuals pertaining to matters involving the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
- Represented individuals and businesses in all aspects of the U.S. Immigration Law, business based, family based, temporary workers, investors, students, citizenship, conditional residences and deportation.
- Handled issues before the Michigan Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court for the State of Michigan.
- Represented individuals and businesses in tax consulting and resolution before the Internal Revenue Service.
- Represented individuals with Social Security Claims.
Tom’s memberships and associations, past and present include:
- State Bar of Michigan
- Eastern and Western Federal Districts of Michigan
- 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- The Family Law Committee to the State Bar Association of Michigan
- Steering Committee to the Western District of Michigan-Bankruptcy Section
Tom has experience as a university instructor:
- As an adjunct professor at a central Florida university teaching undergraduate legal studies, which courses have included criminal procedure, constitutional law, criminal evidence, international business law, applied business law, evidence law, real estate law, employment law, civil procedure law and contract law.
- Various continuing education classes.
Tom has been involved in several business entities which included the start up and implementation of business activities, such as:
- Mobile Storage and Sign, Inc.
- Artesian Fisheries
- Singapore Deli
- AASI and Associates, Inc.
- My Advocate, Inc.
Tom’s Volunteer work includes:
- U.S. Jaycees
- Humane Society
- American Cancer Society-Relay for Life
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
State of Michigan, 1978
Eastern and Western Federal District Courts (Michigan), 1994 and 1978, respectively
6th Circuit Court of Appeals, 1978
- 111 Monument Ave, Suite 308, Kissimmee, FL 34741
- 115 S. Lake Avenue, Groveland, FL 34736
- 4163 Clyde Park SW, Suite 201, Wyoming, MI 49509
- 36 West 8th Street, Suite 200, Holland, MI 49423
- Category: Closemore
- Date: June 11, 2014
- Location: Einstein Bros. Bagels in Maitland, 441 S. Orlando Avenue, Maitland, FL 32751